Monday, October 24, 2011

Creativity and New Media

Below is a little digital scrapbook that I put together.  Sports are a big part of my life and I felt I should blog about it.  The program is called smilebox and its extremely easy to use.  Theres a ton of layouts to choose from, and you just drag your favorite pictures and videos on the layout.  You can then post it directly to Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital scrapbook created with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. Great scrapbook! I have never heard of that program and I will definitely give it a try in the future. This is a great way to show how new media has allowed us to create things we never would be able to without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome montage/scrapbook Matt. It is definitely creative and shows how much you love sports. I just signed up and will be playing around with several scrapbooks as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I didn't even know something like that exists. I am going to sign up too since i a huge baseball fan!.

    ReplyDelete